Second Economic Response COVID-19
As you no doubt know the health and economic effects from the Coronavirus remains uncertain.
The Government has announced a further Economic Response now totals $189 billion.
Information concerning the latest support is now summarised in fact sheets provided by the government as follows:
INDIVIDUALS AND HOUSEHOLDS
- Income support for individuals – Read Fact Sheet
- Payments to support households – Read Fact Sheet
- Temporary early release of superannuation – Read Fact Sheet
- Temporary reducing superannuation minimum drawdown rates – Read Fact Sheet
- Reducing social security deeming rates – Read Fact Sheet
- Support for Coronavirus-affected regions and communities – Read Fact Sheet
SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS
- Boosting cash flow for employers – Read Fact Sheet
- Increasing the instant asset write-off – Read Fact Sheet
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses – Read Fact Sheet
- Backing business investment – Read Fact Sheet
- Supporting apprentices and trainees – Read Fact Sheet
- Supporting the flow of credit – Read Fact Sheet
If you would like to discuss any of these areas, please call 07 5585 0600. If you require a meeting this can be arranged via telephone or Zoom. You can be assured of our continued support.