We now enclose your Tax Planning Newsletter and inside you will learn:
- Pros and Cons of Tax Planning
- Individual Tax Planning Tips
- Business Tax Planning Tips
Effective tax planning and preparation is vital for you prior to year ended 30 June 2023. This is an appropriate time to review your options to legally reduce your taxes. Inside you will receive key strategies that you can implement today.
TAX PLANNING MEETING (MOST POPULAR)
Most clients prefer to engage Keypoint to ensure they receive the following outcomes:
- To have a clear understanding of your current tax positions and cashflow requirements;
- To idenitfy ways to maximize your tax deductions and minimize your taxable income, which can result in lower tax liabilities legally inside the ATO rules and guildelines;
- Understanding of your tax positions on any complex or one off major taxable event during the financial year such a selling an investment property, a business or business assets giving you more time to properly assess your options pre 30 June and;
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: get your Personalised Tax Planning Strategies in place. By planning ahead you gain a better understanding of your financial position and make informed decisions that can improve your financial goals and outcomes, both now and into the future.
If you would like your Personalised Tax Plan we are now arranging meetings in person, via telephone appointment or zoom to review your financial results and other strategy plans prior to year end.
Please contact us today to arrange a meeting to analyse your tax planning strategies that are specifically targeted to suit your needs.
Also, if you would like to know more about this process please contact the office.